We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from March 1st 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• Your name
• Your contact information including postal and email address
• Other information relevant to offers or pertinent information
What we do with the information we gather
We use the information you provide us with to sell you the tickets you requested. By making a purchase from this site you are consenting to your financial and/or personal information being passed to any third party organisations necessary to process your transactions with Jubilee Fireworks Ltd, such as credit card companies, banks and the companies that handle shipping on our behalf. Except for these specific cases, we will never share financial information with third parties without your specific consent.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information related to the Festival of Fireworks which we think you may find interesting using the details which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
• We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
If you do not wish to receive further information please contact us at Jubilee Fireworks Ltd, 29 Dawley Trading Estate, Stalling’s Lane, Kingswinford, West Midlands, DY6 7AP or email us at . We will always respect your privacy and any personal communication between you and ourselves. We will always comply with any data protection legislation currently in force.
Information and the law
Under legal obligation we have to reserve the right to release your personal or financial information to assist law enforcement, to comply with laws or regulations, to enforce the terms under which you transacted with us, or to protect rights, property or safety, users of the site or others.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We take the security of your personal information very seriously. Consequently we use 2048 bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption for all your transactions with Jubilee Fireworks in relation to the event The Festival Of Fireworks. This system encrypts all your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read if intercepted by a malicious third party.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website.
Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to Jubilee Fireworks Ltd, 29 Dawley Trading Estate, Stalling’s Lane, Kingswinford, West Midlands, DY6 7AP or emailing us at .
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A fee of £10 will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Jubilee Fireworks Ltd, 29 Dawley Trading Estate, Stalling’s Lane, Kingswinford, West Midlands, DY6 7AP.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.